Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Music Video

Mr. Mobile: Music videos frequently display fantastic fashion. They're a medium for musicians to show their artistry in more than one area. Here are a collection of a few of my favorite music videos showcasing fashion. (I've abstained from posting too many cudi and kanye videos because we all know they dress well).

The first I'll post is a classic for graphic T's. I mentioned it in my bio "Mr. Mobile". Its D.A.N.C.E. by Justice.



The second is a cudi video (one had to slip in there). It's the alternative video for Pursuit of Happiness and it's less about fashion and more about just being an awesome video.



This next song is called Groove Me by Maximum Balloon ft. Theophilus London. It's a great song, cool video, and integrates clothing and fashion in a really interesting way.



This is ADD SUV by Uffie ft. Pharrell Williams. I gotta say, I love everything about this one, the clothes, the cars, and the song. Enjoy.



So this one has like nothing to do with fashion. But it's a really cool video. This is Gifted by N.A.S.A. ft. Kanye West, Santogold, and Lykke Li.



This last video is probably my favorite. I'm sure you've heard the song before. That's all I'm going to say. Cobrastyle by Teddybears ft. Mad Cobra

No comments:

Post a Comment